Our client is currently seeking a Lead .Net Architect
W2 only cannot work C2C or provide sponsorshipThis job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Provide hands on technical and architectural leadership on various business and enterprise applications.
- Produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.
- Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms
- Acts as key technical trusted adviser and contribute to product visioning, feasibility and architectural approach definition.
- Provide leadership in refining the product backlog from an architectural standpoint.
- Coordinate vendor engagement, assessment and selection. May manage relationship with outside vendors.
- Build, design and implement high-volume, high-scale responsive web front ends, web APIs, data analytics and machine learning solutions in the cloud
- 10+ years of experience in application architecture of .net and analytics data warehousing focus
- Leadership experience across cloud, data, infrastructure, APIs and front end technologies
- Strong understanding of Solutions Architecture and Enterprise Applications
- Strong understanding of cloud hosting in a public, private and hybrid environment
- Strong Azure experience required (Azure data PaaS, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage)
- Strong understanding of enterprise solutions including; technical design (OOD/OOA), SOA, Micro Services and Web Services
- Experience with multiple software platforms (Azure, Cosmos Db, MongoDB, Microsoft SSIS)
- Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI)
- Experience in database analysis services for visualization design such as Microsoft SSAS
- Experience with scalable implementations including Microsoft SQL Server
Associated topics: .net, application developer, backend, design, design pattern, develop, devops, java, lead, programming