- The Judge Group
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client is currently seeking a Lead .Net Architect
W2 only cannot work C2C or provide sponsorshipThis job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Provide hands on technical and architectural leadership on various business and enterprise applications.
- Produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.
- Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms
- Acts as key technical trusted adviser and contribute to product visioning, feasibility and architectural approach definition.
- Provide leadership in refining the product backlog from an architectural standpoint.
- Coordinate vendor engagement, assessment and selection. May manage relationship with outside vendors.
- Build, design and implement high-volume, high-scale responsive web front ends, web APIs, data analytics and machine learning solutions in the cloud
- 10+ years of experience in application architecture of .net and analytics data warehousing focus
- Leadership experience across cloud, data, infrastructure, APIs and front end technologies
- Strong understanding of Solutions Architecture and Enterprise Applications
- Strong understanding of cloud hosting in a public, private and hybrid environment
- Strong Azure experience required (Azure data PaaS, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage)
- Strong understanding of enterprise solutions including; technical design (OOD/OOA), SOA, Micro Services and Web Services
- Experience with multiple software platforms (Azure, Cosmos Db, MongoDB, Microsoft SSIS)
- Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI)
- Experience in database analysis services for visualization design such as Microsoft SSAS
- Experience with scalable implementations including Microsoft SQL Server
Associated topics: .net, application developer, backend, design, design pattern, develop, devops, java, lead, programming
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.