Evoqua is hiring! Want to work for a company making an impact on the environment? Evoqua Water Technologies, the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world's water is seeking a seeking a talented Field Service Business Analyst to join our growing team in our Pittsburgh, PA Headquarters. The Field Service Business Analyst will have responsibilities to work with users, technical developers and other key stakeholders to develop Microsoft Field Service Solutions around Evoqua's Service Operations Team - the backbone of our nearly 1B dollar Services Organization. Key responsibilities include driving Field Service strategies while working with the Service Operations Team, and other internal stakeholder groups and managing the operations of the current Field Service environment; Developing and implementing technical designs to solve complex business problems - leveraging MS Field Service, SAP and other technologies where appropriate and acting as a single-point-of-contact translating Business Requirements into Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Work with the Service Operations team to develop an application roadmap that is aligned with business strategy and product roadmaps
- Work with business process owners to understand the business need and develop technical solutions that integrate existing and future functionality
- Gather, analyze, and define stakeholder requirements for internal business systems and lead the creation of requirements documentation, test plan and training documentation creation
- Lead offshore Field Service team for execution of both operations and project work including: providing a technical escalation point, best practice guidance and in developing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements specified in an appropriate level of detail for development teams
- Negotiate, facilitate, and communicate expectations between the business stakeholders and the development community; manage to those expectations
- Establish a QA competency for Field Service system changes including: System Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, etc
- Communicate with and train key stakeholders to ensure successful adoption of the defined solution
- 5 years of Systems Analysis experience (MS Dynamics Field Service) required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experience working with Microsoft's CRM Module
- Experience as a team lead or architect
- Strong experience with Global Deployments and Rollouts
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business analyst, client, crm, customer, information technology consultant, market, sales, support analyst