SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.SUMMARY
Responsible for the collection, accurate input, and analysis of property values, assessments, and tax statement reviews for clients. Provides analysis of various forms of data and customized reporting as needed for management, other SWBC users, and clients.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Regulates the supplemental data entry and quality control of information inputted into the database including the residential inventory maintenance project, income and expense processing, rent roll processing, Kofax processing of proposed value notices and hearing notices, and board order processing and tracking.
- Develops and maintains special statistical reports to include charts, graphs, and queries as needed for internal and external customer needs.
- Provides analysis, research, and understanding of data as it relates to the functional applications within the department.
- Builds ad-hoc reports and queries that satisfy requirements and adheres to reporting standards and quality controls.
- Performs quality checks to validate system data and various in-house reports.
- Prepares, mails, and follows up with request for income and expense and rent roll.
- Prepares and mails client letter requesting personal property rendition information.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting, or related field required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in data entry and analysis.
- Must have proficient SQL databases knowledge.
- Must have proficient SQL Server Management Studio knowledge.
- Must have proficient Adobe Acrobat skills.
- Must have proficient Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must have aptitude for basic figures to reconcile tax amounts due.
- Must have strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent verbal, written communication, and listening skills.
- Must be able to use basic office equipment, including copy machine, personal computer, and fax.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM.
- Must be able to travel locally or nationally by car or plane.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time performing sedentary activities.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, and kneel to file for long periods of time.
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 20 lbs. of files, supplies, documents, or other related items.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at www.SWBC.com
. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data quality, database, etl, erp, hbase, mongo database administrator, sql, sybase