We are currently seeking a SCCM Administrator for a contract opportunity in the Ann Arbor, MI area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in deploying the Microsoft SCCM client to servers across Data Center centers, including troubleshooting failed deployments
- Work with senior SCCM administrators to help build packages, jobs and reports.
- Support the patch management life-cycle including helping to determine appropriate patches to deploy, scheduling, and patch rollouts.
- Support other daily systems administration of the server environment, including software deployments, OS upgrades, VM builds, and managing trouble tickets
- Support development and QA teams in troubleshooting application and infrastructure related issues.
- Perform daily tasks such as managing and resolving trouble tickets and change requests, performance tuning, capacity planning, and maintaining documentation.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, oral and written communication skills and willingness to work both autonomously and with teams.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of Windows experience in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, management information systems or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working the Microsoft SCCM in an operational capacity
- Experience patching servers at an enterprise scale
- Strong background in supporting VMWare ESX or other virtual environments.
- Working experience supporting Windows servers including OS deployments, software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Automation, orchestration and/or strong scripting experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task