Description:Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries. This is Lockheed Martin's lead business unit for research development and production of manned and unmanned ground-vehicle systems, electro-optical and smart munitions systems and is a pioneer in the field of versatile, high-performance missile and rocket technology.
The candidate will be merging SW developed to support custom Zynq based ECAs in the main tactical OFP stream.
The candidate will be integrating the embedded merged SW with the HW which execute on PPCs and Zynq (ARM) processors. Applications to be integrated include tracking, XR. boresight, BIT and Sensor Control SW for sensors such as (FLIR, TV, Laser). The development environment uses C and VxWorks.
* Experience with real-time embedded C/C++ development
* Experience with HW SW Integration
* Experience with Power PC and Zynq (ARM) processors
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 2 years minimum of related practical experience
* Active Secret Clearance is required
* Experience developing real-time embedded software in a VxWorks environment
* Prior experience developing software that interfaces to and controls external sensors (e.g. FLIR, TV, Laser)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, c#, developer, perl, python, sdet, software developer, software engineer, software programmer