The System Administrator will support the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
Training System program. Duties include configuration, installation,
and testing of Training Infrastructure IT systems.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
* Systems Administration skills with Microsoft Server and Client Operating Systems
* Ability to work in high stress, time sensitive environment
* Experience with systems administration tasks (e.g. software and hardware installation and maintenance, file management, system troubleshooting, system accreditation support and system configurations)
* Experience with Microsoft Windows security vulnerability and remediation
* Troubleshooting skills for hardware, network and software outages
* Excellent written and oral communications
* Able to travel domestically and internationally
* Must have a final transferable secret security clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation must be within the last six years required
* The ability to obtain Special Access Program clearances required
Associated topics: equipment, http, maintenance, network administrator, sccm, scom sccm, server, system center configuration manager, system center operations manager, tcp