Kforce has a client seeking a Senior IT Business Systems Analyst in Jacksonville, Florida (FL). IT Business Systems Analysts collect and analyze information to formulate the scope and objectives of technology solutions.Essential Functions:
* Write business and system specifications so that when the system is implemented it will meet user needs
* Provide input into cost estimations and project plans
* Prepare and maintain technical documentation including flow charts, models, and procedures and reporting to assist with the ongoing operation and maintenance of technology solutions
* Assigned to and assist complex projects, systems or initiatives
* Analyzes business needs to determine technical requirements and identifies impacted areas/systems/processes and evaluates alternative solutions
* Responsible for end-2-end support all the way from Initiation to Implementation and warranty support
* Responsible for consensus and relationship building between Business, IT teams and BRMs
* Other BSA responsibilities including, but not limited to creating user stories, mapping documents, providing inputs into design, etc.
* Other duties as assigned
* Prior experience working in Agile environment
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Requires minimum supervision to get started and lead projects
* Ability to multitask and work across projects, defects and maintenance tasks
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.*Compensation Type:*Hours Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business intelligence, business systems, consult, customer, sales, sap, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.