Loading some great jobs for you...
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at Government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields.
Ability to work anywhere in the USA, this is a telework position. Onsite support will be required as requested by customer.
The IT Account Maintenance Lead supervises all account maintenance analysts and directs day to day account maintenance activities and operations supporting the Enterprise Service Desk as well as Tier II/Tier III functions.
The position is also responsible for:
1) 8 10 years of computer science, engineering or IT experience
2) 4 6 years of significant hands-on experience performing and leading IT account maintenance
3) Certification required: Security+, Network+, A+
4) Certification desired: PMP or PgMP or DAWIA P/PM Level 3 or FAC P/PM Level III
5) Demonstrated significant experience leading, managing, creating, modifying user accounts, user access, and shared resources
6) Considerable hands-on experience leading a team of a minimum of 5 account maintenance analysts responsible for user account administration utilizing Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS Windows PowerShell and a host of other tools to manage and administer user accounts in a busy, and dynamic Federal Agency IT environment
7) Significant hands-on experience triaging and resolving requests for technical support
8) Must have these specialized skill-sets and experience: Active Directory; Microsoft Exchange; PowerShell; Forefront Identity Manager (FIM); VPN/Remote connectivity; Endpoint Security; VDI; ServiceNow, BMC Remedy
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.