Software QA Analyst - Healthcare Industry Software QA Analyst - Healthcare Industry - Skills Required - Web Application Testing, Mobile Application Testing, functional testing, Integration testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Quality Assurance Methodologies, SaaS -based models, Healthcare Industry, Clinical Applications
If you are a Software QA Analyst with experience, please read on!
Based in Orlando, FL, we are a rapid growing tech startup that is looking for a few Software QA Analysts to help sustain our success. We are looking to move quickly and interview ASAP.
Please read the required skills and apply if you think you are a fit!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Executes software testing of mobile and web applications
- Has demonstrated ability and broad experience performing functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Deep experience working with agile methodologies
- Possesses continuous integration and test-driven development experience
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Enters instructions to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
- Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program.
- Conducts compatibility tests with customer integration.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent re-occurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility.
- May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
- May write programs to create new procedures or modify existing procedures.
**What You Need for this Position**
- Requires a bachelor's degree with a major in business, computer science, or similar field.
- Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Familiarity with mobile computing and SaaS-based models
- 3 - 5 years of experience in quality analyst positions. - Experience in Healthcare domain involving clinical applications is a must
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Experience with mobile applications
- EMR integration experience is a plus
**What's In It for You**
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
So, if you are a Software QA Analyst with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Software QA Analyst - Healthcare Industry*
Associated topics: process, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality assurance, test, test engineer