Promising contracting opportunity at an industry-leading software company.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience at a globally-recognized company
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
Our products are ubiquitous. Our culture is awesome. Our opportunities are endless. Odds are you're already familiar with our products as a user.
**What You Will Be Doing**
The MuleSoft Integration Engineer will have a number of responsibilities on our IT Integration team including:
- Create scalable designs using the MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Effectively communicate technical issues with project managers/developers/architects
- Analyze complex business integration requirements
- Collaborate with small dev teams across multiple LOBs/workstreams
- Provide high-quality-production-ready integration programs, application service, and API/web services
- Test and document implementations
**What You Need for this Position**
The MuleSoft Integration Engineer should have as much of the below experience as possible:
- Bachelors in CS or relevant STEM field
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT (working on E-Commerce, HR, ERP, Billing systems)
- 3+ years of experience with REST, Web Services, XSLT, XML, etc.
- Thorough professional experience and expertise with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Have managed production APIs
- Have experience w/ enterprise business applications
- Have experience w/ AWS
- Have experience w/ Git-based version control (ideally Bitbucket, Github, and/or Gitlab)
- Have experience w/ CI tools like Jenkins or Bamboo
**What's In It for You**
- Contract Length: 6 months (w/ likely extension based on anticipated work load)
- Hourly Pay Rate: $30.00-$80.00/hr
- Insurance coverage thru CyberCoders
- Great office space w/ free food and drinks (including beer!)
- Phenomenal culture and casual office vibe
So, if you are a Contract MuleSoft Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.