The City of Visalia is currently recruiting for Information Systems Analyst. This position will be responsible for managing enterprise applications and IT software projects.
Monthly Salary: $6,114- $7,686
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES:
- Meets with Departments to assess computer hardware, computer software, voice, and data communication needs.
- Provides project leadership and management.
- Performs technical analysis to ensure efficiency.
- Provides technical expertise on computer hardware, software, voice, and data communications equipment.
- Implements in-house and vendor-supplied information technology systems.
- Assists in developing hardware and software specifications; recommends purchases and upgrades of hardware and software.
- Administers, designs, and maintains Local-and Wide-Area-Networks (LANs and WANs).
- Scripting and automation of systems and tasks.
- Database maintenance.
- Server maintenance.
- Network maintenance.
- Security system maintenance and support.
- Prepares documentation and develops and coordinates trainings sessions and materials.
- Responds to emergencies and after hours calls.
- Performs related duties as required.
- College degree (BS/BA) in business information systems or computer science.
- Two years of job-related technical experience in an information systems analyst or comparable role. Experience managing enterprise software applications and projects is preferred.
- Microsoft (MCSE) and Cisco certification is desirable.
- Possession of or ability to obtain a valid California driver's license by time of appointment.
- Successful completion of in-depth Department of Justice background check.
For more information and application materials visit our website at www.visalia.city under Jobs in the City. This recruitment is open until filled with the first review of applications on Friday, February 1, 2019.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task