Do you want a career where you can make a difference? Allegiance is a growing company with hometown values that is looking for dynamic candidates to join the team! A positive, team-oriented environment is provided with opportunities for advancement.
Allegiance offers full-time positions with evenings, weekends, and holidays off and a multi-faceted benefits package.
We pride ourselves in having a reputation for top-notch customer service. Make a difference. Start your career with Allegiance today!
The System Administrator is responsible for lead support, troubleshooting and maintenance of Unix and LuminX, as well as general tech support and troubleshooting network problems. The incumbent also provides backup for the Director of IT for production issues. This position includes performing detailed analysis for the need of new systems or reporting functions and developing procedures for their implementation.
The incumbent is expected to communicate professionally with peers, supervisors, subordinates, vendors, customers, and the public, and to be respectful and courteous in the conduct of this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential job functions include the following. Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
* Writes and maintains programs for eligibility imports and extracts.
* Maintains scripts for file transfers and email notifications.
* Provides troubleshooting, maintenance and tech support for LIN and HIPAA Translator.
* Monitors transaction sets, updates and changes
* Troubleshoots network problems on a limited basis
* Performs detailed analysis of user needs for development of new or enhancement of existing automated systems or reporting functions
* Develop specifications and procedures for implementing new or enhancing existing automated systems or computer generated reports.
* Writes and maintains programs for all EDI file preprocessing
* Lead programmer and trouble shooter on HIPAA transaction sets
* Performs related or other assigned duties as required or directed.
* Contributes to the daily workflow with regular and punctual attendance.
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical requirements are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting 80% Reaching Some
Standing 10% Manual Dexterity High
Walking 10% Telephone Yes
Kneeling Some Computer Screen High (visual acuity corrected to 20/30)
Bending Some Lifting up to 60 pounds
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field in the absence of equivalent work experience.
Certification(s) Required: None
Minimum Experience: 5 years experience in a job involving system analysis and programming preferred.
Other Qualifications: Broad knowledge of programming theory and working knowledge of computer architecture.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
Ability to project a professional image and positive attitude in any work environment.
Ability to comply with privacy and confidentiality standards.
Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Ability to solve problems with professionalism and patience.
Ability to operate typical office equipment.
Working knowledge of general office procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel as classified.
Associated topics: infrastructure, network administrator, operating system, sccm, scom, scom sccm, server, system administrator, system center operations manager, tcp